Yes, in response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the 19th International Congress of Endocrinology (ICE 2020), 4th Latin American Congress of Endocrinology (CONLAEN) and 13th Congress of the Argentine Federation of Endocrinology Societies (FASEN) will be transformed into a virtual meeting between 24-28 February, 2021.
The virtual meeting will take place between 24-28 February 2021.
Yes, all the registered participants will be able to access all the scientific content on demand after the Congress dates.
Your registration will automatically be transferred and applied to ICE Virtual Congress, and any overpaid amount will be refunded to your account.
You can cancel your registration and receive a 100% refund.
ICE virtual congress will offer you a full virtual experience:
- Live and on-demand content. Attend any session during or after the congress. The content will be available on-demand for 90 days after the Congress.
- Live Q&A. Ask questions to World experts during their sessions so they can answer live.
- Networking opportunities. Discussion forums.
- E-posters. Access the e-poster portal, contact the authors, and send them your comments or queries.
- Visit the virtual exhibition. Access the exhibition booths, schedule meetings and chat with the exhibitors.
Program & Speakers
ICE´s POC has done its best to ensure that the virtual congress incorporates as much of the well-known face to face Meeting experience, content and atmosphere as possible.
We will contact you directly regarding your participation in the program.
All the sessions will be pre-recorded and streamed live, in order to display all the scientific programme avoiding internet connection problems. Most of the sessions will have a live slot for Q&A where you can send your questions to the speakers and they will answer live.
Yes, all abstracts submitted for ICE face-to-face meeting are accepted for the Virtual Congress.
Yes, abstract submission is open (click here).
Upon acceptance of your abstract, you will be contacted with information about submitting your e-poster or oral presentation.
E-posters will be available during the Meeting and after.