Registration will open on November 2
*Developing countries, acccording to the World Bank Classification of Countries: Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Benin, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibuti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Ecuatorial Guinea, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethopia, Gabon, Gambia, Goergia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kirghizstan, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldivas, Mali, Mauritania, Moldavia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New-Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Ruanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Turkmenistan, Ucrania, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
What will be included in the registration?
- Latest knowledge from World experts
- Personalized on-demand content
- Online questions & answers
- Live Keynote sessions
- Virtual industry exhibition
- Discussion Forums
For those that are already registered :
- All those who are already registered for the ICE will automatically be transferred to the virtual meeting. We look forward for your participation !
- Those who have overpaid based on the new registration fees will be reimbursed for the difference.
For registration queries, please contact us: email@example.com